Adventurer's Pack, It is a magic item, with 15 "slots". It allows the player to remove any mundane item that would fit in a Back Pack. The pack is limited to only 15 item, thereafter it becomes a normal pack. Yes, very meta gamey and lazy of me. But it has been really fun in its use and over the years has had to be modified at times. The pack is 50 GP and can only work once per character.
2. When was the last time you GMed?
Last Friday, ran the guys through the opening parts of the Hackmaster classic, Little Keep on the Borderlands.
3. When was the last time you played?
Couple years, although that may change soon I hope.
4. Give us a one-sentence pitch for an adventure you haven't run but would like to.
The seven swords saga, in which the characters uncover a plot to kill the gods.
5. What do you do while you wait for players to do things?
Think of ways to mess with them.
6. What, if anything, do you eat while you play?
Candy, Junk food, and alot of NOS.
7. Do you find GMing physically exhausting?
No, mentally yes.
8. What was the last interesting (to you, anyway) thing you remember a PC you were running doing?
Playing in a Pathfinder game, I denied healing by a cleric that was not the same faith, I was then gored by a Boar. Loved it.
9. Do your players take your serious setting and make it unserious? Vice versa? Neither?
YES...Jerks I hate them all.
10. What do you do with goblins?
They replaced halflings in Ganth.
11. What was the last non-RPG thing you saw that you converted into game material (background, setting, trap, etc.)?
Mushroom forests are coming to Ganth.
12. What's the funniest table moment you can remember right now?
Don't use alot of table sadly, maybe that will change next game...hhhmmmm critical hit table...
13. What was the last game book you looked at--aside from things you referenced in a game--why were you looking at it?
Pathfinders, Bestiary 2...Toilet reading.
14. Who's your idea of the perfect RPG illustrator?
15. Does your game ever make your players genuinely afraid?
Bach, Sean know him very well.
16. What was the best time you ever had running an adventure you didn't write? (If ever)
The Hackmaster game has been fun, but I must say I loved running Tomb of Horrors back in the day.
17. What would be the ideal physical set up to run a game in?
A real Dungeon. In costume, with candles and Jack Chick.
18. If you had to think of the two most disparate games or game products that you like what would they be?
Paranoia and WoD games.
19. If you had to think of the most disparate influences overall on your game, what would they be?
Science Fiction and High Fantasy
20. As a GM, what kind of player do you want at your table?
I like most any kinds, although I would rather not deal with a rule lawyer, ever.
21. What's a real life experience you've translated into game terms?
The way the military operates. 18 years of service, I know how the US Army lives and fights.
22. Is there an RPG product that you wish existed but doesn't?
Star Wars, produced by the OSR.
23. Is there anyone you know who you talk about RPGs with who doesn't play? How do those conversations go?
Did a speech in speech class on D&D, nobody got it...I loved it.