At some point in the distant past, maybe 2010 or 2011 I started this blog, to write about Ganth mostly but other things too. And Ganth has slowly been coming into view a little bit at a time. I love doing this and I love writing about gaming as such in general.
Looking over past posts, I can see how some ideas have changed and others have stayed the same. And generally the Ganth then is still the Ganth now.
Now as I look into future projects, I consider into which direction I should head.
At this point I think I need a few things to happen, and so, a list.
1. Ganth needs a good solid map. I like the Macro idea of world building, I like seeing the "big picture" and so I need a map...now here's the hard part, I don't have the talent to do a map justice. So I just may enlist the help of a Artist of greater skill than me.
2. Finish my "Of Crusaders & Cults" series. Its a work of love and really gets at some of the issues Ganth has with religion.
3. Continue writing my "A Council with Fallen Gods" series, a sort of companion to the "Of Crusaders & Cuts" series.
4. My new series on Ganthian Classes needs to continue, I have 4 articles in the works, to include Crusaders, Druids, Clerics, the Troubadour, Elementalist and Illusionist.
5. I have a series on Ganthian NPC's, or characters of note. This will included write ups on Mongoose, last Halfling on Ganth, Glithus Newt, Jacob Sorrow, Ebon Greeneyes and many other characters that where at one time Player characters or NPCs in my old campaigns.
Ganth was born out of alot of player interaction and storytelling, and it has a lot that can be told about it.
I am really excited to see where this all leads me and the future of Ganth.