To be honest, I find dungeon crawls exhausting and boring. But maybe I need to figure out why?
1. Are you not suppose to have Dungeons in a game of Dungeons & Dragons?
2. I like roleplaying, can you roleplay in a Dungeon Crawl?
3. Whats the difference in a Megadungeon and a Hex Crawl?
4. If no one has time for a Megadungeon and/or it's empty rooms, do you have time to game at all?
5. Who can help me?
6. Does Ganth need a Megadungeon?
7. If Megadungeons are/or are not such a waste of time, why am I wasting my time building Ganth at the age of 40?
8. If every room has something in it, what happens when the PC are not there?
9. Do you describe every room?
10. If you describe every room and have empty rooms, is that not a waste of time?
11. How much is too much fluff?
12. Isn't a Megadungeon just a microcosm of the campaign world?
13. is there any real world examples of a Megadungeon?
Some Google-Fu brought up these sites and or articles, will they help?
The Meaningful Megadungeon Article
In Defense of the Megadungeon Article
Are there some other sites or articles to read?
And last question, Why is this so important in the OSR?
P.S. Points for commenting!